► JAMA stands for Jesus Awakening Movement for America/All Nations. It is a prayer and spiritual awakening movement based on 2 Chronicles 7:14 and birthed by the prayers of a handful of Korean-Americans who were burdened for America’s revival. Its mission is to bring Christians together in brokenness and prayer, awakening them to the horror of sin, the holiness of God, the backsliding of the Church, the centrality of the Word, the beauty of His grace, and the joy of a Christ-saturated life.
By repenting of our own and our nation’s sins (Nehemiah 1:6), JAMA is a movement praying that God would send His sovereign wind and release His revival and healing throughout this land, so that our lives, families, churches, communities, cities, America, and the world can be reclaimed for Christ.
We seek to do this through various ministries:
- New Awakening (our national/regional conference)
- Intercessory Prayer Conferences (IPC)
- Global Leadership Development Institute (GLDI)
- JAMA Professional (a ministry to working professionals)
- Jesus Health & Healing
- Family (in partnership with CMFM)
- Q.T. (in partnership with QT Life Mission)
- Global Missions (in partnership with MOM and PGM)
JAMA’S FOUNDATIONAL VERSE:
“IF MY PEOPLE, WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME, WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND SEEK MY FACE AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.” -2 CHRONICLES 7:14